Really, those aren't my glasses. So yeah, that is me. I am software engineering from Romania and this is another blog about stuff and information technology.
Going now on 10+ years of experience in this field, I can finally accept a humble stance towards it, feeling obliged to bow to the intricate wonderful mess that is software engineering, and to all those who came before, master the craft, and shared their knowledge with everyone else.
One of my beliefs is that one should strive to always become a little better, this requires a disciplined constant learning drive. To my surprise, learning is difficult, thus I have been looking routinely for new ways to get better at learning, learning to learn.
A great way to learn is to share your experiences. This pulls you out of your comfy comfort zone and forces your mind to think and reflect on what you think you understand.
By sharing, you force yourself to structure the information appropriate for an audience, and it might come as a surprise to find out that by doing so, what you know is not complete or maybe even wrong. And this is great! You have a chance to shed new light on your knowledge, to get a new perspective on things. You can take one more bite, because how do you eat and elephant? One bite at a time.
So what I want to get out of this blog, is the experience to share what I learn, as objectively as possible, and who knows, maybe even providing some useful information for someone in need. I know I was one, and still am.
- Brainstorming May 25, 2017
- Single Page MVP Web Application with SpringBoot and Firebase Storage May 15, 2017
- Full Stack System Development, a Subjective Overview May 14, 2017
- Why You Have Enough Time April 20, 2017
- Getting to Know IntelliJ IDEA Keyboard Shortcuts April 18, 2017
- Getting to Know Gradle Commands April 11, 2017
- Design Considerations After Architecture Modeling With C4 April 5, 2017
- Getting to Know Git Commands March 24, 2017
- The C4 Software Architecture Model in Action March 17, 2017
- Asynchronous MVP Design with JavaFX March 16, 2017