Really, those aren't my glasses. So yeah, that is me. I am software engineering from Romania and this is another blog about stuff and information technology.
Going now on 10+ years of experience in this field, I can finally accept a humble stance towards it, feeling obliged to bow to the intricate wonderful mess that is software engineering, and to all those who came before, master the craft, and shared their knowledge with everyone else.
One of my beliefs is that one should strive to always become a little better, this requires a disciplined constant learning drive. To my surprise, learning is difficult, thus I have been looking routinely for new ways to get better at learning, learning to learn.
A great way to learn is to share your experiences. This pulls you out of your comfy comfort zone and forces your mind to think and reflect on what you think you understand.
By sharing, you force yourself to structure the information appropriate for an audience, and it might come as a surprise to find out that by doing so, what you know is not complete or maybe even wrong. And this is great! You have a chance to shed new light on your knowledge, to get a new perspective on things. You can take one more bite, because how do you eat and elephant? One bite at a time.
So what I want to get out of this blog, is the experience to share what I learn, as objectively as possible, and who knows, maybe even providing some useful information for someone in need. I know I was one, and still am.
Is the name of the last section of each article. Why? Because the whole purpose of this project is to learn and share different topics while having fun.
- Cross-site Scripting (XSS) with Scalable Vector Graphics January 23, 2018
- Using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) January 22, 2018
- Expose a Local Web Server to the Internet August 31, 2017
- Stack HTML elements with CSS August 23, 2017
- Setup a Simple HTTP Server with Node.js August 15, 2017
- Node.js Commands June 9, 2017
- Node Package Manager (NPM) Commands June 9, 2017
- Brainstorming May 25, 2017
- Full Stack System Development, a Subjective Overview May 14, 2017
- Why You Have Enough Time April 20, 2017